French Toast with Easy Blueberry Compote. Steps In a small saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar and lemon juice, then set the heat to med-low. While doing this, start preparing the French toast. To make the blueberry compote, in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the butter.
Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, french toast with easy blueberry compote. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. You can cook French Toast with Easy Blueberry Compote using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Toast with Easy Blueberry Compote
- It’s of French Toast:.
- You need of large egg.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of each vanilla extract, ground cinnamon.
- It’s of thick slices good bread.
- It’s of salted butter.
- You need of Blueberry Compote:.
- It’s of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare of each granulated sugar, lemon juice.
- It’s of Optional for Serving:.
- You need of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare of Confectioners Sugar.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. French Toast with Easy Blueberry Compote is one of the most favored of recent. Heat a little butter in a large frying pan, and swirl to cover. Repeat with the remaining slices and serve hot with the blueberry sage compote.
French Toast with Easy Blueberry Compote step by step
- In a small saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar and lemon juice, then set the heat to med-low. Let this simmer for 5-8 minutes, until the blueberries begin to release their juices and break down. While doing this, start preparing the French toast..
- Place the butter into a small skillet over medium heat. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, cinnamon and vanilla. One at a time, dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, flipping to coat both sides well. Once the butter has melted, place each bread slice into the skillet. Cook for 5 or so minutes, until golden. Then flip and cook until the opposite side is golden as well..
- Serve the French toast with the blueberry compote over the top. You can also add powdered sugar or maple syrup..
Pandoro is a traditional Italian yeasted bread – think panettone without the fruit. Dip both sides of Texas toast into egg mixture; place on prepared pan. For sauce, in a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and cloves. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the blueberries, sugar, and lemon juice. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water.