Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast. Great recipe for Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast. All I can say is this is one crazy delicious dish. If you purchase your fruits ripe but firm – they'll be no need for syrup or simple syrup at all.
Today, we're going to make a special dish, mike's tropical caribbean french toast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. You can have Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast
- It’s of ● For The Egg Bread Coat.
- Prepare 6 of LG Egglands Best Eggs [whisked well].
- You need 1 Dash of Half & Half Cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Pineapple Juice.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Sweetened Shredded Coconut [+ reserves].
- You need 3 tbsp of Quality Strawberry Preserves [+ reserves].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried Mint Leaves.
- You need as needed of Salted Butter [to fry french toast].
- It’s of ● For The Bread.
- It’s 8 of Thick Slices Bread [texas toast works best].
- It’s of ● For The Fruits [to taste – all chopped or sliced].
- Prepare of ● Note: [make certain your fruits are ripe but firm & fresh].
- It’s of Strawberries.
- It’s of Bananas.
- You need of Pineapple [cubed – reserve juices].
- It’s of Cantaloupe.
- Prepare of Green Melon.
- You need of Tangerine.
- Prepare of Grapes.
- You need of Kiwi [peeled].
- Prepare of Blueberries [optional].
- It’s of ● For The Garnish [as needed].
- You need of Shredded Sweetened Coconut Shavings.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Rum Extract [added to egg bread coat].
- It’s to taste of Cinnamon.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast is one of the most popular of recent trending. Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mike's tropical caribbean french toast.
Mike's Tropical Caribbean French Toast instructions
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Whisk everything in your egg bread coat section..
- Chop all of your firm but ripe fruits. You'll want them sweet. It'll keep you from having to use Simple or Maple Syrup..
- Go with with a thick sliced Artisanal bread or Texas Toast..
- Dip your bread into your egg mixture and coat again with sweetened shredded coconut on both sides..
- This recipe goes great with thick sliced homemade banana bread as well. Just follow the same directions. ;0).
- Garnish with additional shredded coconut. The homemade strawberry preserves really do make this dish so feel free to serve it to the side for dipping. You'll even be able to forgo syrup with it. Enjoy!.
It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Second Podcast of the new French Toast Podcast Series. Caribbean cuisine reflects the mixed origins of its recipes, from African influences to Portuguese, French, Spanish, Latin American, and in some cases, even Chinese and Jewish roots.