Nutella and banana French toast. Spread a portion of the Nutella inside each pocket and then layer in the sliced bananas. Pre-heat a large skillet over medium heat and add enough butter to liberally coat the bottom of the pan. Spread Nutella on one slice of bread.
Beat egg, vanilla and milk together. With melted Nutella, warmed bananas and a cinnamon-flavored custard coating, this French toast is indulgent and impressive — but secretly very easy to make. Place banana slices on bottom half and cover with the top of the croissant. You can cook Nutella and banana French toast using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nutella and banana French toast
- It’s of bread.
- You need of Nutella.
- Prepare of banana, cut into 1/4 cm slices.
- It’s of large eggs.
- You need of whole milk.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- You need of ground nutmeg.
Place in a prepared baking dish. Soft Challah Nutella Banana french toast Bread cooked to perfection topped with warm maple syrup, whipped cream and strawberries. Perfect way to start your morning! Nutella has managed to sneak its way into many of my foods.
Nutella and banana French toast instructions
- Spread some Nutella onto one slice of bread. I found about a heap tsp works well, although you can definitely add more if you want it oozier. Lay in a few slices of banana, then top with another slice of Nutella-smeared bread. Press the edges of the 'sandwich' together firmly to seal. Repeat..
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Melt a few tbsp unsalted butter in a large nonstick pan on medium heat. Dip the sandwiches carefully one at a time in the batter, then lay them into the pan. Let cook a few minutes until browned and toasty, then flip and brown the other side. Serve with a sprinkle of icing sugar..
I have now managed to do it for breakfast. Add in caramelized bananas and some tender bread…and we have a winner 🙂 A delicious stuffed french toast full of creamy Nutella and sweet bananas. Add the butter to a saute pan over medium high heat. Scoop out the French Toast mixture and top with a scoop of the bananas. Add a dollop of Nutella if desired.