French toast. I added all of the spices as suggested and enjoyed the taste, although I would probably use less nutmeg next time. I used the rest of a loaf of french bread that we had bought the night before, so that made it extra tastey. I also followed another reviewer's suggestion and covered the pan with a lid so the middle.
If you are feeling adventurous, you can even make French toast in a mug ! French toast is a satisfying comfort food for any time of day. Check out a step-by-step how-to from the experts in Food Network Kitchen for perfect slices, every time. You can have French toast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French toast
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- You need of cinnamon.
- Prepare of vinilla.
- You need of Bread.
- It’s of Sugar.
Preheat a greased griddle over medium heat. Cook on griddle until golden brown on both sides. Quality school uniforms and kid's clothes for girls and boys. Embroidered kid's uniform polo shirts and uniform pants.
French toast instructions
- Mix your eggs and milk into a small bowl till it looks like yellow milk with sugar too.
- Take vinilla, cinnamon and mix in to your egg milk mixture.
- Now set the liquid aside and cut your bread into whatever shape you want you don't even have to cut it..
- Now heat your pan and oil it or butter it your choice 😉.
- Dip your bread into the batter and place on pan cook for 1-2 minutes it depends on how high your stove top is.
- Now enjoy.
A delicious recipe for vegan French toast. Add a mashed banana or a few tablespoons of applesauce to the mix for added sweetness and flavor. Add fresh berries or crushed nuts to the mix if you wish for even more variety. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet, and set aside. Whisk together cinnamon mixture, eggs, milk, and vanilla and pour into a shallow container such as a pie plate.