Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast. Try topping French toast with maple syrup, honey or sliced strawberries. Or, switch from breakfast to dessert by replacing yogurt with scoops of vanilla ice cream. Place cereal in food processor; cover and process to fine crumbs.
This cereal is big on taste and packs a crunch. Heat griddle or large skillet over medium heat; melt butter on griddle. Dip bread pieces, one at a time, in egg mixture, then coat with cereal (pressing in with hands, if needed). You can have Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast
- Prepare of Cinnamon Raisin Toast.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 Tsp. of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Powdered Sugar.
- You need of Maple Syrup.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Butter.
Kids and grown-ups alike will like this Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast recipe! This Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast is made with cinnamon, Brioche bread, and crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Add the vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sugar.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast step by step
- Pulverize the cereal into powder. Place bread into a shallow pan. Mix eggs with a dash of cinnamon, milk and vanilla extract..
- Soak bread in egg mixture until it is totally saturated. Spread cereal onto a plate. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a pan.
- Dredge bread in the pulverized cereal and place onto pan over medium heat. Flip when browned. Continue cooking until the French toast can slide freely on the pan..
- Pour enough maple syrup on the plate so you don’t have to worry about not having enough to coat the bottom of the French toast. Place French toast on top. Sift some powdered sugar on top and finish with a bit more syrup..
Cinnamon Toast Crunch® by the handful! Thick slices of Texas toast style bread, dredged in egg and coated with a Cinnamon Toast Crunch® crust. Fry them up in butter until golden brown. The inside is soft while the outside is crunchy and flavorful. Tip: if you are a messy whisker, make this in a large bowl and transfer to a pie dish afterwards.