French toast special. Special Stuffed French Toast For a breakfast or brunch sensation, whip up this dish showcasing cherries. The golden-brown Texas toast is delectable with cream cheese tucked between thick slices. The sweet-tart cherry sauce make a pretty and flavorful topping.
Soaked in a rich cinnamon-laced custard, this challah French toast is fit for a special occasion. Try Not to Drool While Watching Chef Rachel Hargrove Makes Her Special French Toast Recipe. As seen on the first charter of the new season, this French toast recipe will win over even your most. You can cook French toast special using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French toast special
- You need of French baguette sliced diagonally no more than an inch thick.
- Prepare 2 of farm fresh eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vanilla at least..be brave.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping creme THE GOOD STUFF.
Thanks to our partnership with Borderfree, a trusted third-party service, you can send your FrenchToast.com purchases around the globe with ease and confidence. This classic French Toast is a recipe that I absolutely love to make – especially on a lazy weekend morning. There's just something special about this rich and delicious French Toast drizzled with warm maple syrup! "Rachel's French Toast is over the top," Captain Lee wrote. So, what makes Rachel's French toast so special?
French toast special instructions
- Crack eggs into a med sized bowl, whisk in cream,vanilla, and the sugar..
- Brown in a hot skillet top with a pat of butter, add syrup…..
- Serve hot with warmed buttered syrup.
Peep the clip above to get the lowdown on how she makes the "light, fluffy, tasty. We also had the French toast special which came with bacon and eggs. The sourdough French toast was also flavored with lemon zest, vanilla, and cinnamon! It was dipped and deep fried. Never had French toast like this before!