Bacon cheese burger pizza!. Top with beef mixture, bacon, pickles and cheeses. Sprinkle with the cheese, ground beef, bacon, and pickles. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing.
Top with pesto, meat mixture, onion, bacon bits, and mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. This Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza is a family friendly recipe that everyone will love. With a special sauce and topped with your favorite cheeseburger fixings, this pizza is sure to be a hit. You can cook Bacon cheese burger pizza! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon cheese burger pizza!
- It’s of The dough.
- You need 1 of Beer pizza dough recipe (found in this app.)I increase the yeast to 2 tsp. a tbl. Italian herb to the dough yum!.
- Prepare 4-5 slices of bacon fried crisp enough to crumble.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of hamburger seasoned cooked and drained to likeing.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of favorite cheese sharp is awesome.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of tomato sliced or chopped.
- Prepare 1 of pizza sauce of choice. I like to make my own.
Top crust with ground beef mixture, Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and bacon. In a bowl, combine the cheddar and mozzarella, then sprinkle half the cheese mixture overtop the sauces. Top with remaining cheeses, red onion, tomatoes and bacon. Place the pickle slices onto the hot pizza.
Bacon cheese burger pizza! step by step
- Make the dough as directed. Sprinkle some corn meal on pizza pan. Place dough on pan and press from center out till the thickness you like..
- Spoon thin layer of pizza sauce in center and with ladle spread to edges not the lip..
- Sprinkle 1/4 of cheese over sauce..
- Now sprinkle hamburger, bacon,tomatoe, and onion over top..
- Top with the rest of the cheese. I like to add some beer cheese to the top of that for extra zing!.
- Now cook at °425 12-15 mins..
Drizzle over the burger sauce and serve immediately. A Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza to settle both of you fast food cravings. Cook the beef in a medium skillet over medium heat just until no longer pink, about. We here at Papa John’s are so excited to bring back – for a limited time! – our popular Double Cheeseburger Pizza. It’s a fan favorite pizza for the fall, now available at a participating Papa John’s pizza restaurant near you.