Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Combine sour cream and ranch mix in a bowl and spread onto the warm pizza crust. Top with red onion, tomato, chicken, and bacon. Spread your ranch dressing on your dough first, next spread your alfredo sauce on the dough.
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor! Loaded with smokey bacon, pieces of chicken, melty cheese, and creamy ranch. If you are looking to make homemade pizza for your next pizza night in you have to give this chicken bacon ranch pizza a try! You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Prepare of Pizza dough (see my recipe for homemade dough!).
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 Package of bacon.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Hidden valley ranch.
- You need 1 cup of milk (for ranch).
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise (for ranch).
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese (fresh grated is the best!).
- You need of Olive oil.
Use my Homemade Pizza Dough to get you started! Spoon chicken mixture over crust; top with bacon, onion and cheese. Tip: If desired, add some diced tomatoes. Once baked, spread half of the cream cheese sauce on the cooked pizza crust.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza instructions
- Cut chicken into bite size peices and cook with some oil and garlic powder (Tip: use cooking scissors to cut chicken!).
- Cut bacon into bite size peices and cook (again, bust out the cooking scissors!).
- Make your ranch, following directions on the back of the packet.
- Roll out dough, sprinkle a generous amount of garlic powder and about a tbsp of olive oil on top of your dough..
- Spread out about a cup of ranch evenly over the dough.
- Add chicken and bacon..
- Add on as much cheese as you’d like!.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 25 minutes.
How to make this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Place the pizza base on parchment paper. Spread a layer of ranch on the pizza and top with chicken, bacon, onion and cheese. Mix together Ranch, Garlic and Seasoning Salt Roll out your Pizza Dough. Then top with Sauce and Toppings (Chicken, Bacon, Sweet Onion or Green Onion, Mozzarella Cheese, Parmesan Cheese. Its made with homemade buttermilk ranch dressing and loaded with mozzarella cheese, shredded chicken, and crispy bacon bits.