Chicken nihari recipe. In spice mixer,add fennel seeds,cloves,green cardamom,black peppercorns,bay leaf,long pepper,star anise,black cardamom,black cumin seeds,nutmeg and mace,grind well and take out in a bowl. Add red chili powder,corinader powder,dried ginger powder,turmeric powder,kashmiri red chili powder,salt and mix well. Next, you can begin to prepare the Nihari Chicken Heat your oil in a deep pan (preferably non-stick), then add the onions and fry until lightly golden.
Chicken Nihari recipe is made with chicken meat and it also has a very delicious taste. You can prepare it by following this mouthwatering Chicken Nihari Recipe for a perfect taste. When your Chicken Nihari Recipe is prepared, grab some hot Naans from the nearest tandoor wala and enjoy the dish with green chillies, ginger, brown onions and hot. You can have Chicken nihari recipe using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken nihari recipe
- It’s 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- You need 2 spoon of Nihari masala.
- Prepare as required of Oil for fry.
- It’s 2 of Fried onion.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 4 spoon of Besan.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 table spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
Chicken Nihari Easy and Healthy Recipe with Homemade Spices in Urdu Hindi – RKKYe hai meri homemade chicken nihari ki recipe. Ek dum asan, healthy, aur tasty. The oil is to be heated, the paste of ginger garlic is to be put in it, the chicken is to be added, then the. Chicken Nihari or Murgh nihari is a juicy chicken recipe made by slow cooking chicken in spices.
Chicken nihari recipe instructions
- The oil is to be heated, the paste of ginger garlic is to be put in it, the chicken is to be added, then the spice is to be added and two class water is cooked in the cooker for 5-7 minutes..
- When the chicken is cooked add gram flour batter in it and cook till it thickens, as it thickens and the oil comes up, so Nihari is ready..
This nihari recipe tastes best with Paratha or Naan. Do try it at home and share your feedback in the comments below. Place sonf and sonth in a muslin cloth and tie this like a potli. Heat up ghee and fry onion until light brown, remove onion and grind to make a paste. Meanwhile, add chicken in ghee and stir fry at high flame till chicken changes color.