CHICKEN Tikkah Club sandwiches. Chicken Tikka is ready for club sandwiches. Assembling Sandwiches: Cut off the hard corners of bread slices with a sharp knife. Place Lettuce Leaves on the slice.
Great recipe for Chicken tikka club Sandwich. #Joy This is my and my kids ultimate comfort food. This delightful fast food🥪 recipe of chicken tikka club sandwich can be ready within minutes if u already have marinated chicken. The word Tikka means bits, pieces or chunks (of meat). You can cook CHICKEN Tikkah Club sandwiches using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CHICKEN Tikkah Club sandwiches
- It’s of For chicken Recipe!.
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken.
- You need 1 packet of shaan tikka masala.
- Prepare 2.5 glass of water.
- You need of For Egg recipe:.
- It’s 2 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 of Green capsicum fine chop.
- It’s 1 of Onion fine chop.
- You need 2-3 of Green chilli fine chop.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
- It’s of For Assembling.
- You need slice of cheddar cheese.
- You need slice of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s leaves of Salad.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Green chutney.
- It’s slices of Bread.
You might want to prepare the chicken tikka first and turn it into a sandwich. The whole recipe is given below. Dilly Chicken Sandwiches A creamy lemon-dill spread adds summery flavor to tender chicken served between slices of grilled French bread with slices of lettuce and tomato. Serve it for lunch, or for a light and breezy dinner on the patio. —Orien Major, Hinton, Alberta Slice the roast chicken breast and tomato.
CHICKEN Tikkah Club sandwiches step by step
- Boil the chicken in it till ur chicken becomes soft and mushy. Shred it well.
- If u add chilled water in egg add salt and pepper like u always do it and beat a lot and then fry, the egg becomes the consistency like in restaurants club sandwiches 🙂 try it!).
- Layer it up! Spread ketchup on one slice. Green chutney on another slice. Put lettuce then egg then put bread slice and then put chixken and cheese then cover it with last bread slice grill ot on griller And they’re ready.
Butter one slice toast; top with an Emmental slice, half the chicken, a tomato slice, and a lettuce leaf. Spread ½ tsp mayo on the next slice of toast and lay, mayo-side down, on the lettuce. Repeat, omitting the cheese and adding the bacon before the lettuce. Chicken Tikka Sandwich is yum because the chicken is marinated in ginger-garlic, lemon, yogurt, and Tikka Masala. It is spicy but not too much, it has a zest but just the right amount and it is complemented with lettuce, tomatoes, egg, and cucumbers which pack healthy nutrients into this meal.