Cinnamon French toast with strawberry and penetrant salad. Cinnamon French toast with strawberry and penetrant salad Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon french toast with strawberry and penetrant salad. It is one of my favorites.
Cinnamon French toast with strawberry and penetrant salad toast • egg. cream cheese • strawberry jam • cinnamon bread . Layer the bread in a large baking dish, with sliced strawberries in between the layers and on top. Mix up some eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla and pour that over the bread, pressing gently with your hands to make sure the mixture coats all of the bread. You can cook Cinnamon French toast with strawberry and penetrant salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon French toast with strawberry and penetrant salad
- It’s of The best start to a lazy day.
- Prepare of toast.
- You need of egg.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of cinemon.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of strawberries.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of pomegrant.
Make the topping by combing flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter. In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and water together and add to the strawberries. Whisk the eggs, milk and salt in a medium bowl. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
Cinnamon French toast with strawberry and penetrant salad step by step
- mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, and 1 table spoon of sugar . mix well till combined.
- heat a small skillet with butter and a dash of oil.
- put each slice into egg mixture on both sides then in the skillet till golden brown on each side.
- after removing each slice from the skillet , drizzle with some honey at maple syrup.
- to make the salad, mix strawberries with remaining sugar and put in the refrigerator for 30 min.
- then wiz with pomegranate seeds.
There are many, fancy variations on this basic recipe. This recipe works with many types of bread – white, whole wheat, cinnamon-raisin, Italian or French. Serve hot with butter or margarine and maple syrup. French toast is a satisfying comfort food for any time of day. Check out a step-by-step how-to from the experts in Food Network Kitchen for perfect slices, every time.