Mike’s White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas. Then, taken directly t. more Mike’s White Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious.
Ingredients of Mike’s White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas
- Prepare of ● For The Enchilada Mixture.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Pre-cooked Pre-Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need 2 Cans of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 1 Cup of Quality Sour Cream.
- Prepare 5 oz of Can Chopped Green Chilies.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 5 oz of Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- It’s 4 of LG Green Onions [chopped].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 Cup of Monterey Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare of ● For The Toppings & Sides [as needed].
- You need 15 of 6″ Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Quality Sour Cream.
- You need of Homemade Gaucamole [if interested – see my recipe on is site].
- You need of Red Or Green Salsa.
Before you jump to Mike’s White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore. Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. A few years ago our household had to go dairy-free which changed how we do nearly all of our favorite recipes. This is our dairy-free version of enchiladas that have been affectionately dubbed white girl enchiladas because they just don’t seem right.
Mike’s White Girl Green Chile Enchiladas instructions
- Mix everything in the enchilada mixture section together well. Warm it up if need be to easily wrap in your tortillas..
- Flour Tortillas picrured. Warm them slightly..
- Reserve 1+ cup of enchilada mixture to top tortillas and roll the rest tightly in warmed flour tortillas.
- Add to Pam Olive Oil sprayed in 2 disposal pans and top with fresh cilantro..
- Generously add shredded cheddar cheese to the top of your Enchiladas..
- Wrap them up tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy with sides!.
In a small skillet, saute onions with the butter over medium-low heat until the onions are nice and golden brown. In a small saucepan, combine green enchilada sauce with green chilies and heat until very warm. In the oven (on a baking sheet) or microwave, melt cheese all over the top of each tortilla so that it covers most of the surface area. They can be made with flour or corn tortillas, with white beans or without, with canned green chiles or with green enchilada sauce or salsa verde. After all this time, creamy “white” green chile chicken enchiladas are still one of my favorite meals ever.