Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. Beat the butter and both sugars on medium-high speed in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or in a. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 113 oz of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
These chocolate chip cookies are so soft and chewy, it is hard to believe they are made from a cake mix. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. In large bowl with electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. Add this to the batter and then stir in the salt and flour until just combined.