Fried eggs#marathon recipe. Crack the eggs into individual bowls. This way you can inspect for broken shells and yolks. Add the eggs side by side in the pan.
Fresh eggs produce the best-looking fried-egg – a compact oval with a thick white and a high centered yolk. For neater shape, break eggs into custard cup first, rather than directly into the pan. Hold cup close to surface of pan and slip egg from cup into pan. You can have Fried eggs#marathon recipe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried eggs#marathon recipe
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of ripe tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- It’s of Capsicum.
- Prepare of Frying oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of salt.
- You need of Crunched garlic and ginger.
Cook slowly until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken. Fresh eggs produce the perfect, best-looking fried-eggs – a compact oval with a thick white and a high centered yolk. For neater shape, break eggs into custard cup first, rather than directly into the pan. Hold cup close to surface of pan and slip egg from cup into pan.
Fried eggs#marathon recipe step by step
- Break your eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and mix properly. Into your frying pan heat the cooking oil for two minutes, add your onions, garlic, capsicum, and ginger and heat for two minutes..
- Add your eggs and leave them to fry untill the other side turns brown, turn the eggs the other side to fry also untill it turns brown.
- You can now add your tomatoes and coriander and a pinch of salt and simmer for five minutes..
- Serve your eggs with your hot ugali and invite me kindly..
While the “perfect” fried egg is subjective (some folks can’t stand a runny yolk, while others may run for the hills if an egg is overdone), for our purposes, let’s assume a nicely fried egg is one. In a small nonstick over medium heat, melt butter (or heat oil). Heat oil in a large (and preferably non-stick) sauté pan over medium heat. Once the pan is fully heated, carefully pour in the egg, and let it cook until the whites are completely set but the yolks are still soft. Remove immediately and serve for sunny-side-up eggs.