Gawar Phali Aloo ki sabzi//Cluster Beans & potato Fried Recipe. Gawar Phali Aloo ki SabziThis recipe made of Gawar Phali & Aloo with Indian spices. Gawar Phali ki sabzi is best in summer season.#gav. Clean the cluster beans and chop them into medium size pieces.
Guvar Phali Aloo Ki Sabzi – Cluster beans and potatoes cooked in a tangy tomato curry Guvar Phali aloo ki Sabzi- Guvar ki phali/Cluster beans are traditionally a summer vegetable and very easily available in that season. In few places where it is not available,it is usually available in canned and frozen forms in supermarkets. Gawar also known as guvar in Gujarati or cluster beans in english and gavar ki phalli is a healthy vegetable. You can cook Gawar Phali Aloo ki sabzi//Cluster Beans & potato Fried Recipe using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gawar Phali Aloo ki sabzi//Cluster Beans & potato Fried Recipe
- You need 250 gms of Cluster beans.
- You need 2 of medium sized porato.
- You need 2 of medium sized tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of medium sized onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Jeera -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rai / mustard seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander.
- It’s 5-6 of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger grated.
- You need 2 of Green chilli chopped.
Gawar is not exactly everyones favorite. You wont find big fans of this humble & healthy vegetable. A lot of people do like this sabzi and eat it almost weekly. Gawar Aloo ki Sabji, a quick and easy recipe from Indian cuisine.
Gawar Phali Aloo ki sabzi//Cluster Beans & potato Fried Recipe instructions
- Cut the beans and potatoes..
- Heat a pan and add oil, rai jeera..
- Add ginger and garlic..
- Add green chilli fry for 1 min..
- Add onion chopped and salt. fry 2 to 3 mins on low flame..
- Add tomato paste and fry 3 mins..
- Add dry masale..
- And mix well and add ½ cup pani..
- Cover and cook for 2 mins. And add potato and beans..
- Cover Cook the veggies until soft tender on low flame..
- Ready and serve..
Gawar or cluster beans is low in calories and highly nutritious. This Gawar Aloo ki subji is made with cluster beans, potatoes and some Indian spices. Guvar Phali Ki Sabzi-Cluster beans cooked with Yogurt and Indian spices- specialty from Rajasthan. Guvar phali ki sabzi – cluster beans are slightly bitter in taste and takes little longer time to cook as compared to other beans. Guvar phali is very popular in the states of Rajasthan and Uttar pradesh.