Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich. Watch how to make this recipe. For the salad: Add the mayonnaise, red onion, mustard, sriracha seasoning, cherry peppers, scallions and a few grinds of black pepper to a large bowl and fold. I wanted the ham salad mixture as a filling for a raw stuffed tomato salad rather than as a sandwich filling, so I cut back on the mayonnaise.
Directions Combine eggs, ham, celery, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper; spread on six slices of bread. Top with remaining bread and set aside. In a bowl, whisk batter ingredients until well blended. You can have Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich
- You need of egg salad.
- You need 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s dash of celery salt.
- You need dash of dried dill.
- Prepare 3 of grinds fresh pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of sandwich.
- You need 4 slice of english muffin bread. Recipe attached.
- It’s 4 slice of thin cut deli ham.
- It’s 2 slice of cheddar cheese.
Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich step by step. In large bowl add eggs and rest of ingredients for egg salad. Mix together and break up eggs with a fork. Toast the english muffin bread slices.
Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich instructions
- Hard boil eggs and peel..
- In large bowl add eggs and rest of ingredients for egg salad..
- Mix together and break up eggs with a fork..
- Toast the english muffin bread slices. You can make it plain english muffin bread by omitting the cinnamon and raisins. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349613-cinnamon-raisin-english-muffin-bread-easy.
- Place two slices of ham, then half of the egg salad, then slice of cheese..
- Top with piece of toast and you have a satisfying tasty sandwich. Cut in half. Serve with a pickle if you like..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
You can make it plain english muffin bread by omitting the cinnamon and raisins. Top the ham salad with the sliced radishes and the remaining bread slices. Great egg salad with a little something extra. Delicious for regular sandwiches and also finger sandwiches, or on large sturdy crackers (like the Swedish rye crisps). This recipe would be delicious using a great Southern U.