Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce!. Remove the heads and entrails from the sardines. Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce! Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today.
For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. Add the minced Japanese leek and white sesame, then mix. “Original Tender Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken with Sweet and Sour Sauce) made with Chicken Breasts” Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce! Squeeze the lemon half over the sardines; season with salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme, and crushed red pepper flakes. You can cook Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce! using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce!
- You need 8 of Sardines (about 15-20 cm each in length).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ・Sake (to pre-flavour).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ・Soy sauce (to pre-flavour).
- You need 1 of Cake flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil (for pan frying).
- You need 1 of Red leaf lettuce, and cherry tomatoes, etc..
- You need of Youlinji sauce (Recipe ID: 2202727).
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 10 of cm Japanese leek (white section).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
Add sauteed sardines to pasta dishes. Put a small amount of olive oil in a saute pan. Add sardines and chopped garlic and cook at medium-high heat until the garlic begins to brown. Toss the sardines and garlic with your favorite pasta.
Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce! step by step
- [Make the youlinji sauce] Step 1. Add the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, and water into a heatproof dish, and microwave for about 1.5 minutes at 600 W..
- Step 2…Add the minced white part of the Japanese leek and white sesame seeds to Step 1, then mix..
- Remove the heads and entrails from the sardines. Butterfly, and remove the spines. Remove the small bones as well, using a knife..
- Cut the butterflied sardines in half along where the spines used to be, and cut off the fins..
- Sprinkle the sake and soy sauce on the Step 4 sardines to pre-season..
- Heat a frying pan, and add about 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Coat the Step 5 sardines with cake flour, and fry both sides..
- Put washed red leaf lettuce and cherry tomatoes on a plate, place on the Step 6 sardines, and pour the Step 2 sauce on top..
- Here is the youlinji chicken recipe using chicken breasts. “Amazing Sauce! Original Tender Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Made with Chicken Breasts” https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152861-original-tender-youlinji-chinese-deep-fried-chicken-with-sweet-and-sour-sauce-made-with-chicken-br.
- Fry the silken tofu, and pour the youlinji sauce on top. “Youlinji-style Silken Tofu” https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153851-cook-without-deep-frying-youlinji-style-firm-tofu.
A traditional Sicilian pasta recipe with a tomato-based sauce, sardines, and fennel. Credit goes to Iana, a special lady who lived near Castello a Mare.. Fresh sardines or mackerel are pan-fried and served in a Japanese-style ginger sake sauce. Garnish with more spring onion, if you like. Whisk together egg whites and soy sauce.