Mom’s Fried Curry Pasta. Add the Pasta and cook until aldente. I ate this all the time when I was younger. This is a good recipe to have in your back pocket because most of us have eggs in our refrigerator.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add little salt and sugar to taste and mix well. Add the pre-cooked veggies, some halved cherry tomatoes and let the sauce simmer to a boil. You can cook Mom’s Fried Curry Pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom’s Fried Curry Pasta
- You need 200 g of Penne or Macaroni.
- You need of [Curry Paste].
- It’s 40 g of Yellow Onions (diced).
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 20 g of Ginger (minced).
- It’s 30 g of Fresh Coriander (finely chopped, stem and leaves separated).
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need as needed of Olive Oil.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- You need of If needed Water (or reuse pasta water).
- You need of [Optional].
- Prepare as needed of Blue Cheese Dip (see my recipe).
When the sauce is right consistency for you, add the cooked pasta and toss in the sauce. Cook for a couple more minutes and switch off. Add the eggplant and season with salt and pepper. Add the wine and bay leaves, increase the heat to medium-high, and.
Mom’s Fried Curry Pasta instructions
- PASTA; heat a pot of water until boiling, add 2-3 pinches of Salt and 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil. Add the Pasta and cook until aldente. Remove, strain and set aside..
- CURRY PASTE; add 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil in a hot wok. Fry one at a time, until each becomes fragrant, Onions, Garlic, Ginger and Coriander Stems. Then add one at a time, mixing each one well, Curry Powder, Ketchup and Worcestershire Sauce. Add Salt to taste. If the Paste Looks dry, add water if necessary..
- ASSEMBLY; add the Pasta to the wok and mix well, then add the Coriander Leaves and mix well. Serve on a plate with Blue Cheese Dip and garnish with Coriander Leaves..
- I made this with Mix Veggies in Butter and Stir Fry Fresh Coriander Chicken.
My mom’s pasta salad and her curried rice salad. Rice salads are an odd thing to me. I could never totally wrap my brain around them but my mom always made her curried rice salad for Christmas day and slowly but surely I fell in love with it. The flavors of my mom’s rice salad might seem odd to a lot of people but I promise, it just works. Heat the butter and olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.