My Family’s Spaghetti Recipe. Here is how you do it. The ingredients needed to make My Family’s Spaghetti Recipe: Get of medium onion, diced. This easy spaghetti recipe with meat sauce takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer on the stove for a deep, meaty-flavored, homemade spaghetti for the best family favorite dinner.
We at My Food and Family think of spaghetti all the time too, and that’s how we came up with all of these delicious spaghetti recipes! Shredded chicken and spaghetti stirred into a mixture of melted cheese, green onion, tomatoes, red and green chile peppers and creamy mushroom soup. A Classic Chicken Spaghetti with a little bite. You can have My Family’s Spaghetti Recipe using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Family’s Spaghetti Recipe
- It’s 1 of medium onion, diced.
- You need 250 g of beef mince.
- You need 1 can of plum tomatoes (400g).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 250 g of dried spaghetti.
- You need 3 tablespoons of fried shallots (for garnish).
- It’s 50 g of cheese (grated. I like grated cheese instead of parmesan).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper (we usually use white but black is OK).
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of ketchup.
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add beef, pork and veal; mix lightly but thoroughly. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that’s made completely from scratch.
My Family’s Spaghetti Recipe step by step
- Prepare the sauce, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a wok in medium heat. Add diced onion and garlic, stir until fragrant..
- Add the beef mince, salt, and pepper, stir until the mince changed colour/ darkened..
- Add the tinned plum tomatoes, ketchup, and about half a cup (125ml) of water. Add oregano. Lower the heat, wait until it it boils and reduced. Stir once in a while..
- Meanwhile, prepare the spaghetti following the instruction on its packaging in salted water. You can also grate your cheese while waiting for the spaghetti and the sauce..
- To serve, take about 100g of spaghetti. Add 100 g of sauce, 10g of cheese and half a table spoon of fried shallot on top (or any you want, really). Enjoy..
Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti recipe. Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Try new ways of preparing spaghetti with spaghetti recipes, baked spaghetti recipes and more from the expert chefs at Food Network. Tweet; Spaghetti and Mean Balls Joey Fatone visits a woman who makes a famous spaghetti and meatballs dish. Cara James Beltran brought this traditional Italian recipe from her family restaurant in Omaha, Nebraska, to the central San Joaquin Valley of California.