Oats with chicken 65 in my style. Make sure keep little bite size don’t mash it all over. To a bowl add the following and make a thick batter; All purpose flour, corn flour, beaten egg, crushed garlic pod, pepper powder, red chilli powder, chat masala (or) Italian seasonings, salt and little water. See that the batter is not runny.
This is fairly inexpensive, and my birds love oatmeal in any shape or form. I use whole oats in my scratch mix, along with cracked corn, sunflower seeds, and wild bird seed. So just throw a few handfuls to them. You can cook Oats with chicken 65 in my style using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats with chicken 65 in my style
- Prepare 1 cup of Quaker Oats.
- Prepare 1 of onion fried.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Garam masala to sprinkle over while it’s ready.
- It’s As required of Ghee to cook & drizzle some while serving.
- It’s As required of Cashews fried in ghee for garnishing.
- It’s Handful of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi.
- It’s As required of Chicken 65 prepared as usual recipe as I posted in my paste recipes.
Might take them a while to figure it out, but they will. All totally different from one another with different styles Andhra style or hyderabadi style, Madurai style, restaurant style etc. I’ve subbed rolled oats for bread crumbs pretty easily when making meatballs, meatloaf, burgers and even chicken fingers. Some quick tips for substituting rolled oats for bread crumbs.
Oats with chicken 65 in my style step by step
- Just dry roast the oats & set aside..
- Fry cashews to light golden then remove it then in same kadai add some more ghee & fry the onions too..
- Once those are fried take half for garnishing then in the half of it add the chopped tomatoes fry a little then add ginger garlic paste stir it..
- Next add in regular spices mentioned above leaving Garam masala powder..
- Sprinkle some water so that the spices won’t get burnt till the tomatoes get soft then add in the roasted oats stir well then add in the semi smashed prior prepared chicken 65 (3-4) pieces. Make sure keep little bite size don’t mash it all over..
- Now add water accordingly cover the lid for 3-5 minutes & it’s ready off the burner sprinkle Garam masala over it..
- Pop it in a serving plate then garnish it with cashews, coriander leaves, fried onions & ghee. Now serve it hot & delicious!.
Use a little extra rolled oats when subbing for bread crumbs. Pour in aminos and stir; chop mixture using a spatula. From kitty parties to family picnics, this recipe of Oats Aloo Cutlet will come handy for all occasions. Desi cutlets are to die for, and for good reason, but the unhealthy factor of a normal desi cutlet is quite high. Oatmeal for chickens is one of my favorite treats to serve my flock in the winter.