Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce. Pan fried to a flakey perfection, salmon is crispy on the outside and drenched in a creamy and super fragrant sun-dried tomato sauce. Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce. Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Salmon Skillet Recipe Layer on the flavor with a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce over lightly seasoned sauteed salmon.
Pan fried to a flakey perfection, salmon is crispy on the outside and drenched in a creamy and super fragrant sun-dried tomato sauce. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm. Sauté the sun-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and shallot until the shallots are softened. You can have Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 of # salmon fillets, without skin.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, large, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small jar (3-4oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drain and slice.
- You need of Reserve 2 Tbsp oil from jar for recipe.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 C of half and half.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 C of vegetable stock.
- It’s to taste of S&P.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Fresh basil for garnish.
Add the garlic and red pepper flakes, followed by the cream, broth, cornstarch, and seasonings. Bring the sauce to a simmer, then let it cook until thickened. You don’t want it too thick because the Parmesan will also thicken it up a bit. In a large nonstick pan, add olive oil and saute salmon on medium heat.
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce step by step
- Lightly season fillets with S&P. In a large non stick pan on medium heat, sear fillets in 2 Tbsp oil, 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same skillet, add 2 Tbsp oil reserved from sun-dried tomato jar; saute garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, red pepper flakes and dried basil for 1 minute. Add vegetable stock to deglaze the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add half and half to skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Add S&P to taste..
- Add salmon back to the skillet and reheat for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve over rice or pasta if desired..
Remove from pan and set aside. Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce In the same pan, combine heavy cream, lemon juice, and vegetable stock. Crispy and flaky salmon is smothered in a luscious garlic butter spinach and sun-dried tomato cream sauce. The creamy garlic sauce is restaurant-quality and keeps the salmon fillets tender and moist on the inside. The key to obtaining a perfectly creamy sauce is to gently simmer the sauce to avoid separating and curdling Brush the salmon all over with olive oil, sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper, and place it skin side up in the pan.