French toast. There are many, fancy variations on this basic recipe. This recipe works with many types of bread – white, whole wheat, cinnamon-raisin, Italian or French. Serve hot with butter or margarine and maple syrup.
If you are feeling adventurous, you can even make French toast in a mug ! French toast is a satisfying comfort food for any time of day. Check out a step-by-step how-to from the experts in Food Network Kitchen for perfect slices, every time. You can cook French toast using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French toast
- Prepare of Bread slices.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Honey to pour.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of cinnamon powder.
Preheat a greased griddle over medium heat. Cook on griddle until golden brown on both sides. A delicious recipe for vegan French toast. Add a mashed banana or a few tablespoons of applesauce to the mix for added sweetness and flavor.
French toast step by step
- Take the bread slices and cut them in half..
- Break the eggs and pour them into the milk add a pinch of salt and sprinkle cinnamon powder..
- Heat the frying pan, heat it on low. Then add oil to it..
- When oil gets hot dip the bread slices into the milk and egg liquid..
- After dipping the bread slices remove them and put them on the frying pan..
- See that both the sides get fried proper and golden cover is seen.
- When you see that both the sides of bread are fried proper in the oil. Remove them on a plate. Pour honey onto the bread slices..
Add fresh berries or crushed nuts to the mix if you wish for even more variety. Quality school uniforms and kid’s clothes for girls and boys. Embroidered kid’s uniform polo shirts and uniform pants. Meanwhile, line a second half sheet pan with a wire rack and set aside. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet, and set aside.