Chocolate Corn Flakes Recipe | No Bake Cooking With Kids. Pour the corn flakes into a large mixing bowl, then pour about half of the bittersweet chocolate over them. Using a rubber spatula, mix until they are coated evenly. Stir it with spatula or spoon..
See recipes for Chocolate Corn Flakes Recipe No Bake Cooking With Kids too. A childhood favourite these cornflake cakes are super simple, but always sure to bring a smile. You can have Chocolate Corn Flakes Recipe | No Bake Cooking With Kids using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Corn Flakes Recipe | No Bake Cooking With Kids
- You need 1 Cup of white compound chocolate or white choco chips.
- Prepare 1 Cup of ready corn flakes.
- It’s of Parchment paper.
Dominic Chapman’s recipe is perfect for a kids party and you could be as creative as you like with edible sprinkles and decorations. Be very careful not to overheat it. The chocolate may not look as if it has completely melted, because it retains its shape. Jacques Torres always tries to bring contrast to every dessert.
Chocolate Corn Flakes Recipe | No Bake Cooking With Kids instructions
- First of all, take a microwavable mixing bowl, add chocolate and microwave it for 30-40 seconds. Stir it with spatula or spoon. If not melted completed then again microwave it for another 20-30 seconds. By this time chocolate is melted nicely in a creamy texture..
- To this add corn flakes and mix very well. Each corn flakes should be covered in melted chocolate..
- While mixing if chocolate starts thickening then microwave it for another 20 seconds..
- Take 1 tbsp of chocolate corn flakes mixture and place it onto parchment paper. Repeat the same with rest of the mixture. This step should complete before the chocolate hardens..
- Refrigerate it for 15 min and take them out. Serve with milk and let kids enjoy munching these chocolate corn flakes..
He discovered corn flakes years ago and, being a pastry chef, wondered what would happen if he covered them with chocolate. For some reason, men always seem to go gah-gah over these. 🙂 They are very easy to make, and it is a great way to use up the end of the corn flakes. I also like this recipe because it uses fewer ingredients than all the other ones I have seen. The Best Chocolate Corn Flakes Marshmallow Recipes on Yummly Corn Flake Breakfast Bars, Peanut Butter Corn Flake S’mores Bars, Corn Flake Treats Grown ups: Melt the weighed butter, chocolate and golden syrup in the saucepan over a low heat or briefly in the microwave.