Fried rice with mince meat#rice recipe. Remove excess fat and liquid that forms once beef is cooked. Increase heat to high and add rice. The rice has to be sty-fried really hot.
Trim end on green onions and cut into fine chops. Beat the eggs with a small fork. Asian, Dorm Cooking, Main Dish, Rice & Grain. You can cook Fried rice with mince meat#rice recipe using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried rice with mince meat#rice recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 1/4 of minced beef.
- You need 3 of medium potatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 3 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 TBS of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Water.
This easy Minced Pork Fried Rice with cauliflower, carrots, zucchini, and green peas will soon be a favorite at your house. It is midweek and I need a quick fix for the lunch boxes. Meat such as ham, bacon, spam, or sausage. Actually hang on there are a few other reasons why I like this one-pan Mexican mince and rice recipe, besides of course the fact that it all cooks in one pan.
Fried rice with mince meat#rice recipe instructions
- Saute 1onion till pink.
- Add 1/2 ginger garlic paste, half of the paprika,half of Cayenne pepper, half of garam masala mix well to bring together the flavors..
- Add tomatoes diced into small pieces n tomato paste Cook for 3 mins until the tomatoes are soft..
- Add the potatoes n salt cook for another 3 minutes..
- Add rice mix inn then add water n cook on low medium heat until ready..
- For the mincemeat: place the meat in a saucepan n put on low medium heat keep stirring to break all the meat lumps n until all water drys up..
- Add a bit of oil then onions..
- Add the ginger,garlic paste remainder of spices stir thoroughly to avoid sticking on the pot.if the meat is sticking u can add a tbsp of water.
- Add tomatoes,green bell pepper n tomato paste.stir to mix in. Stir to break the tomatoes..
- Add a bit of water add a tbsp at a time as u stir to get the gravy u desire probably very little n thick. I prefer mine a bit wet not with soup.let it cook covered for 5-7 mins..
- Remove from heat n serve with rice.
My two-year-old son enjoys this meal so much. The good this about making this meal is there are no rules, you can add. Add the pork back into the pan, and toss in the Thai basil leaves. olive oil • frozen pepper onion mix (feel free to chop own fresh–a cup of each) • garlic (you can mince own cloves or, take easier option of using bottled garlic already minced) • boneless chicken • long grain rice • chicken broth (or, just buy the utility ingredient, better than bouillon, where one tsp. + cup of water = cup of broth) • black pepper (table pepper) • canned. If playback doesn’t begin shortly, try restarting your device. Videos you watch may be added to the TV’s watch history and influence TV recommendations.