Recipe of fried multi grain bread. Beat in hot cereal mixture and egg. Mix on low speed until smooth. Pour in water; stir until well blended.
Since wheat contains more gluten than other grains, it tends to be the preferred bread-making grain, with the other grains added for nutrition, flavor, and texture. Once grain mixture has cooled, add honey, melted butter, and yeast and stir to combine. Add to dry ingredients; beat until smooth. You can have Recipe of fried multi grain bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Recipe of fried multi grain bread
- You need 3-4 slices of bread ,multi grain.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- You need 2 of tomato.
- You need 5 gram of ginger.
- You need 1pouch of Maggi masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 3 of green chilli.
- It’s to taste of Salt, turmeric, red chilli-according.
Stir in enough remaining all purpose flour to form a soft dough. A simple multigrain bread recipe for beginners – whole wheat and spelt bread recipe topped with seeds, using a simple process for beginner bread makers. If you’ve been following my Instagram stories recently, then you’ll have noticed that I’ve been up to my elbows with home baking, did live cook-along, and other fun kitchen-based. How to Make Multigrain Bread Mix the hot cereal and boiling water together.
Recipe of fried multi grain bread step by step
- Cut the onion, tomato, ginger, green chilli, in small pieces.
- Put the 1/2 teaspoon oil in pan and also put other material in pan fry it. Now add salt, turmeric, red chilli and mix them properly. With red and green souce..
- Now take 3-4 bread and cut them in small pieces..
- Now mix the bread in pan. Now our multi grain fried bread ready to eat..
Once it reaches temperature add it to the bowl of a stand mixer. Instructions Place multigrain cereal in a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a kneading hook. That’s the stuff that keeps your cholesterol at a healthy level. Multigrain flaxseed bread is delicious toasted and generously smeared with butter or your favorite jam. Recipe of fried multi grain bread Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page.