Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries. Put lettuce, cucumbar, tomato, chicken and also french fries with mayonnaise and tomato sauce on tortilla/pita bread. Tadaaaaa shawarma is ready to serve now. *Best served warm/hot. If you find this Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Discover thousands of free stock photos on Freepik. To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you cook that. You can have Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries
- You need of Tortilla/Pita Bread:.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Prepare of Warm water.
- You need of Minced Fried Chicken Seasonings:.
- Prepare 2 of garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper (optional).
- It’s 1/4 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare of Other Fillings:.
- You need of French fries (you can see my previous recipe for homemade french fries).
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of cucumbar.
- You need 3 of lettuce or chinese cabbage or other green vegetables you like.
- You need of Tomato sauce (optional).
- It’s of Mayonnaise (optional).
- You need of NOTE!!!!! if you dont like or dont have chicken you can replace it with sausage or other meat or fish.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries : Prepare of Tortilla/Pita Bread:. Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy.
Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries step by step
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, vegetable oil and warm water. knead it into a ball. The dough has to be soft n not sticky..
- Cover with plastic wrap, put in a bowl and allow to double in size (leave dough for about 30 minutes).
- Once doubled in size remove from bowl n place on flat floured surface. Cut dough into 3 pieces..
- Then roll all dough into a flater shape with rolling pin as thin as possible.
- Fry it on frying pan (without oil). cook for about 2 minutes for both side. Pita bread is ready..
- For fillings, lets start from chicken. Fry chicken with garlic and also a pinch of salt til golden brown. then chop-chop fried chicken.
- Slice tomato n cucumbar into 6 slices.
- Put lettuce, cucumbar, tomato, chicken and also french fries with mayonnaise and tomato sauce on tortilla/pita bread. Then roll it..
- Tadaaaaa shawarma is ready to serve now. *Best served warm/hot..
Chicken Shawarma/Chicken Wrap with French Fries is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful. These Chicken Shawarma Wraps are made with chicken thighs seasoned in a savory, garlicky spice rub and seared in a cast iron skillet.. and even French fries. My chicken version is wrapped in a pita and served with a cucumber yogurt sauce, or tzatziki, fresh arugula, and cucumbers. According to Gulf News, “shawarma’s origin is traced back to Turkey, where it was called ‘çevirme,’ which means turning.”The meat used to make shawarma, which can be lamb, beef, turkey, or chicken, is traditionally stacked in a cone shape that is kept slowly rotating with servings sliced off as needed for use in sandwiches, wraps, or on a platter of food.