Festive Snowmen Cupcakes. Set up an assembly line for the perfect afternoon project! Moist and fluffy coconut cupcakes made from scratch, topped with a delicious coconut cream cheese icing, and decorated with chocolate chips and orange peel for a festive touch. Super easy to make, ready in no time, and gone from the plate in seconds.
Sift the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large mixing bowl. Dip frosted cupcakes in white sparkling sprinkles and make sure all icing is covered in sprinkles. Add one orange pearl to center of cupcake. You can have Festive Snowmen Cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Festive Snowmen Cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of Cake Mix or Cake recipe and flavor of your choosing..
- It’s 24 of Silver Foil Cupcake Liners.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of white decorating sugar.
- It’s 24 of Thin chocolate cookies (Famous Chocolate Wafers).
- Prepare 12 of orange candy fruit slices.
- Prepare 2 can of 12 oz. fluffy vanilla frosting.
- It’s 1 of Green food coloring.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mini Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 large of red sprinkles.
- You need 1 small of ziploc bag.
Add two regular chocolate chips above orange pearl for eyes. Add mini chocolate chips to make the snowman’s mouth. These adorable little snowmen are actually made healthy and still taste delicious. The Greek yogurt keeps the cake moist and delicious.
Festive Snowmen Cupcakes instructions
- Make cake mix according to directions on the box. Place cake mix in silver foil cupcake liners, and bake them for the time directed on box.. Cook completely!!.
- Place the white decorating sugar in a small shallow bowl..
- For the hats: using a serrated knife and angling it slightly inward from top to bottom, cut 1/4 inch from opposite sides of the chocolate cookies. Reserve 24 of the smaller cookie pieces for the hat brims..
- Tint 1/4 cup of the frosting with the green food coloring. Spoon the green frosting into a small ziplock bag, press out the excess air, and seal..
- Spread the remaining vanilla frosting on the top of the cupcakes, mounding it slightly. Roll the tops in the decorating sugar to cover completely..
- Press the base of an orange candy nose into the center of each cupcake. Add the large chocolate chips, pointed ends down, for the eyes. Add the mini chocolate chips, pointed ends down, as the mouth..
- Right before serving, use a small paring knife to cut a slit in each of the cupcakes parallel to the edge. Insert the large cookie piece, small end in. as the hat.. Add a smaller cookie piece cut edge down for the brim. Snip a small (1/8 in) corner from the bag with the green frosting and pipe a decorative edge along the crown of the hat or pipe a few holly leaves and add a couple of red sprinkles..
Festive cupcakes are the heart and soul of Christmas! Fighting with your family for different frosting colors as your ambitious lot tries to make the best cupcake; showcases true holiday spirit. While we love decorating, we usually run out ideas after making the generic Christmas tree and hat. These snowmen cupcakes can be made from scratch, or you can decorate simple store-bought cupcakes to turn them into snowmen cupcakes. Either way, this dessert will charm guests at any holiday gathering.