Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust. Stuffed Crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza (EASY) Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, stuffed crust barbecue chicken pizza (easy). For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty.
Carefully remove the pizza stone or baking tray from the oven and use the baking paper to transfer the pizza on top of the stone. Then carefully tear away the baking paper from underneath the pizza. Mix together the BBQ sauce and ranch. You can cook Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust
- Prepare of Crust—–.
- It’s 16 inch of pizza crust, I used fresh dough from a bakery.
- It’s of Toppings—–.
- Prepare 2 pounds of pulled pork, I used some of the leftover Roasted tangerine pork see my recipe.
- Prepare 8 ounces of baked beans, I used Bushes Best homestyle.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of sliced black olives.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare as needed of Barbecue sauce, I used Sweet Baby Rays brown Sugar Hickory.
- You need of Cheeses, 5 cheeses equal parts from each—-.
- It’s as needed of Asiago cheese shredded.
- You need as needed of Provolone cheese shredded.
- Prepare as needed of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- It’s as needed of parmesan cheese shredded.
- You need as needed of romano cheese shredded.
- You need of stuffing, for stuff crust—.
- Prepare as needed of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Layer the chicken over the sauce and spread the cheese over top. Place string cheese around inside edge of crust. A piping hot pizza dripping with cheese inside the crust as well. Don’t pretend like you didn’t just drool a little when you read that!
Barbecue Pizza, stuff crust instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a baking pan with sides spray nonstick spray on it set aside.
- On a flat baking sheet spread out the dough, its easier to work with..
- In the middle of the dough add the baked beans after stirring well. Leave some room from the edge with the beans..
- Heat the pulled pork and cook getting it a bit crispy.
- When crisp lower the heat.
- Add barbecue sauce and mix well..
- Take the cheddar cheese and cut into sticks. Add these inbetween the beans and the edge.
- Fold the edge over the cheddar sticks. Add Meat..
- Add olive.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add cheese mixture.
- Bake in oven 15 minutes.
- Put under broiler till browned.
- Slice and serve I hope you enjoy!.
With our Epic Stuffed Crust pizza, every bite is full of as much flavor as you’d expect from Papa John’s. Treat your tastebuds to one of our signature pizza pies with an extra helping of cheese. Top with pizza sauce, the mozzarella cheese, then the pepperoni. For the last minute, I move the oven rack to the top rack to really brown the edges. STUFFED CRUST PIZZA: Pizza is everybody’s favorite.