Brad’s sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry. Mix flour and cornstarch in a LG mixing bowl. Dredge chicken pieces in the mixture. Fry chicken pieces until brown on both sides.
Ingredients of Brad’s sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry
- You need of For the chicken.
- It’s 2 lbs of chicken breast, cubed.
- You need 2 tbs of seasoned rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 c of lemongrass tea, made in my prawn w/black bean sauce recipe.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilie flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped crystallized ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbs of dark rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s of For the vegetables.
- Prepare 4 of LG carrots sliced thin.
- You need 2 of LG broccoli crowns, cut into florets.
- You need 1 (8 Oz) of can sliced water chestnuts.
- You need 1 of yellow crooked neck squash, julienne.
- You need 1 tbs of butter.
- Prepare of White wine.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- It’s of Lime wedges.
- Prepare of Prepared white rice.
- It’s of Toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Slivered almonds.
Stir the hoisin sauce, chile paste, and soy sauce into the skillet; season with ginger, red pepper, salt, and black pepper. Back to Sweet and Spicy Stir Fry with Chicken and Broccoli. Brad’s sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, brad’s sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry.
Brad’s sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry instructions
- Combine chicken, vinegar, mirin, and garlic powder in a bowl. Stir well. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hrs. Stir every 45 minutes..
- Mix the sauce ingredients together. Let sit at least an hour.
- Mix flour and cornstarch in a LG mixing bowl..
- Dredge chicken pieces in the mixture..
- Heat oil to 360 degrees in a LG frying pan 1/2 inch deep. Fry chicken pieces until brown on both sides. It’s OK if they are a little undercooked in the middle. Drain on paper towels..
- Heat butter in a LG wok over medium high heat. Add carrots. Saute for 4 or 5 minutes until they start to caramelize. Add broccoli and saute 3 more minutes. When broccoli starts to brown, add wine in 1/8 cup increments cover and steam. Repeat until veggies are tender..
- When tender, add chicken back to pan. Saute 1 minute. Add water chestnuts and sauce. Bring to a simmer stirring often. Once at a simmer, hold for 2 or 3 minutes. Then add cornstarch slurry until it reaches desired thickness..
- Plate rice, serve stir fry over top. Garnish with lime wedge, toasted sesame seeds, slivered almonds, and julienne squash..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Brad’s sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry is one. Brad’s sweet and spicy hoisin chicken stir fry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world.