French toast. I added all of the spices as suggested and enjoyed the taste, although I would probably use less nutmeg next time. I used the rest of a loaf of french bread that we had bought the night before, so that made it extra tastey. I also followed another reviewer’s suggestion and covered the pan with a lid so the middle.
If you are feeling adventurous, you can even make French toast in a mug ! French toast is a satisfying comfort food for any time of day. Check out a step-by-step how-to from the experts in Food Network Kitchen for perfect slices, every time. You can have French toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French toast
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 8 slices of bread.
Preheat a greased griddle over medium heat. Cook on griddle until golden brown on both sides. Quality school uniforms and kid’s clothes for girls and boys. Embroidered kid’s uniform polo shirts and uniform pants.
French toast step by step
- Mix in brown sugar to the milk and stir, until the sugar is dissolved into the milk..
- Add in the vanilla extract, eggs, and ground cinnamon. Beat in the eggs, stirring until everything is well mixed together..
- Quickly dip one side of bread into the mixture and repeat other side of bread..
- Cook on medium heat until done or golden. Add a tiny amount of vegetable oil to bottom of skillet to prevent sticking. You don’t want standing oil in the bottom of the skillet though..
A delicious recipe for vegan French toast. Add a mashed banana or a few tablespoons of applesauce to the mix for added sweetness and flavor. Add fresh berries or crushed nuts to the mix if you wish for even more variety. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet, and set aside. Whisk together cinnamon mixture, eggs, milk, and vanilla and pour into a shallow container such as a pie plate.