Stir fried Mixed Veggies-Diet Recipe. In a pan, add olive oil, garlic and saute for a min. Let the veggies remain bit crunchy. Once the veggies are half cooked, add salt,pepper,sauce and mix well.
Place a wok over high heat until hot. Add oil, swirling to coat sides. A stir fry vegetables recipe refers to either a main or side dish made up of – as the name implies – stir fried veggies. You can have Stir fried Mixed Veggies-Diet Recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fried Mixed Veggies-Diet Recipe
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped mixed veggies (Carrot,Beans, Broccoli, Mushroom, Squash, Cauliflower, Bell pepper).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of salt and pepper as per taste.
- It’s 2 tsp of chili sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of tomato ketch up.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
The hallmarks of this cooking method include high heat , a quick cook time , and frequent stirring , preferably in a wok that retains heat well. Add the Chinese leaves, greens, together with the sugar and rice wine or sherry. This vegetarian faux fried rice uses riced cauliflower in place of white or brown rice to pack in extra veggies and cut down on carbs. Chile-garlic sauce pumps up the heat, and fresh ginger adds a bright, warm bite.
Stir fried Mixed Veggies-Diet Recipe instructions
- In a pan, add olive oil, garlic and saute for a min..
- Then add all the veggies and saute for 5 mins. Let the veggies remain bit crunchy..
- Once the veggies are half cooked, add salt,pepper,sauce and mix well..
- Now the most healthy, tasty, diet friendly veggie stir fry is ready..
If you don’t like the heat of the chile-garlic sauce, leave it out and add a bit more tamari or soy sauce for a rich, fermented tang. Prepping the stir-fry sauce is simple. I recommend the following basic stir-fry sauce for this recipe. Add in any vegetables or proteins that take awhile to cook, like meat, broccoli, or potatoes. Add bell pepper, peas, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, baby corn, and water chestnuts.