Easy White Rice with Beef Stew Recipie. Combine beef, flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss together until beef is evenly coated. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Every now and then I recreate it and I would love to share it with you. Enjoy Fry on each sides for a minute each to get that golden yellow color. Now you can cook your rice, wash carefully and add to pot of boiling water, some salt and also the egg,cook till it is soft and tender. You can cook Easy White Rice with Beef Stew Recipie using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy White Rice with Beef Stew Recipie
- It’s 2 cups of Of Rice.
- You need 1 of Ripe plantain.
- Prepare 2 cups of freshly ground tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of croaker fish cleaned and cut up.
- It’s 1 cup of freshly ground Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Boiled Egg.
- You need 8 of beef pieces boiled and fried.
- You need 3 tbs of salt.
- It’s 1 of stock cube.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil for Stew.
- You need 1 tsp of Tyme and Curry.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour for dusting fish.
- You need Half of onion for frying.
Drain off excess water and serve with your Beef stew and plantain and fried fish and Boiled Egg. Directions In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the tomato sauce, vinegar, oregano and pepper. Not only is Stew Beef and Rice delicious comfort food to the max, it is oh so easy to make.
Easy White Rice with Beef Stew Recipie step by step
- Start with your stew : first you add your 1 cup of vegetable oil to your pot, turn down the heat once it’s hot, from arms length pour in your pepper and tomato mixture. Turn the heat back up.Let’s it simmer for 2 minutes and you can add your 1 tbs of salt / 1 stock cube/ curry & tyme/ beef pieces. Stir gently and Cover it, allow to cook for 3 minutes.Taste to see if you need more stock, if you do, you can go ahead and add 1 more or just a pinch of salt. There you have your peppered beef stew..
- Now we clean and season the croaker fish with some salt / tyme/curry and we rub it into the fish very well… Try to drain the fish of all the water and set aside. Now add your 2 cups of oil for frying into your frying pan and let it heat up – drop in half of an onion and let the aroma out. Now get a little baking flour and sprinkle on your fish – dust off Excess flour and drop in the oil gentle – fry for 2 minutes on each sides and set aside. Your croaker fish is good to go..
- While the oil from the fried fish is still hot – slice up your plantain and add a pinch of salt and toss together, then add to the oil gently. Fry on each sides for a minute each to get that golden yellow color. Now you can cook your rice, wash carefully and add to pot of boiling water, some salt and also the egg,cook till it is soft and tender. Drain off excess water and serve with your Beef stew and plantain and fried fish and Boiled Egg..
- Issa Balanced diet something !!!! Enjoy !.
Begin by lightly browning beef chunks (beef chuck is our preference) on all sides. Add in diced onion and bell pepper, and cook, stirring for about five minutes. Next in is the garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Season beef with salt and pepper. Stir to loosen meat, and add onions and carrots.